Naval Dockyard Mumbai invites application for the post of 335 Apprenticeship Training under Apprentices Act-1961 in Various Trades Course Commencement of Training 01 Apr 2016. This is a great chance for interested candidates who looking Sarkari Naukri /Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 31 October 2015.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Apprenticeship Trainee post on the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Apprenticeship Training
- No. of Vacancy : 335 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs.6126/-, Rs 7002/- & Rs 7877/- (Per Month)
One Year Training
1. Machinist : 10 Posts
2. Instrument Mechanic : 10 Posts
3. Fitter : 40 Posts
4. Mechanic Machine Too Maintenance – 15 Posts
5. Ref. & Air Conditioning Mechanic : 10 Posts
6. Electroplater : 05 Posts
7. Welder (Gas & Elect) : 20 Posts
8. Painter (General) : 25 Posts
9. Mason (BC) : 10 Posts
10. IT & ESM : 10 Posts
11. Turner : 15 Posts
12. Electronic Mechanic : 10 Posts
13. Electrician : 20 Posts
Two Years Training
14. Mechanic (Diesel) : 25 Posts
15. Foundry Man : 05 Posts
16. Mechanic Radio & f Radar (Aircraft) : 10 Posts
17. Power Electrician : 20 Posts
18. Shipwright Steel : 10 Posts
19. Plumber : 10 Posts
20. Pipe Fitter : 10
21. Rigger (Heavy Industries) : 15 Posts
22. Sheet metal worker : 15 Posts
23. Carpenter : 15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : Matric / Std X with a minimum of 50 % marks & ITI Examination (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant Trade with aggregate of 65% marks.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : Born between 31 Mar 1995 to 31 Mar 2002.
Age of Relaxation :
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
Selection Process : Selection based on marks obtained in Matric & ITI Examination. Candidates in the Preliminary Merit list will be called for written test.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with SSC/Matriculation Marks sheet and proof of date of birth, ITI Marks Sheet & One self addressed stamped (Rs 5/-) envelope of size 22 Cm X 10 Cm send by ordinary Post to PO. Box No. 35 0, Mumbai-400 001 on or before 31.10.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date for Submission of Application : 31.10.2015
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10702_419_1516b.pdf