Railway Recruitment Board – RRB Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 18252 Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk, Goods Guard, Assistant Station Master, Traffic Assistant & Various (Non Technical Popular Categories) Vacancies in All India. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri /Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 25 January 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the 18252 Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk, Goods Guard, Assistant Station Master, Traffic Assistant & Various (Non Technical Popular Categories) post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 03/2015
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
Name & Numbers of Vacancies :
- Commercial Apprentice : 703 Posts
- Traffic Apprentice : 1645 Posts
- Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk : 127 Posts
- Goods Guard : 7591 Posts
- Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist : 1205 Posts
- Senior Clerk-cum-Typist : 869 Posts
- Assistant Station Master : 5942 Posts
- Traffic Assistant : 166 Posts
- Senior Time Keeper : 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RRB :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Graduate from recognized University.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per Official Notification on 26 December 2015
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the concerned RRB website from 26.12.2015 to 25.01.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 26.12.2015
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 25.01.2016