Anna University Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 120 Junior Assistant & Office Assistant Vacancy in Chennai (Tamil Nadu) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 29 January 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Junior Assistant & Office Assistant post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 001/PR33/2016
Job Location : Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 45 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2400/-
- Post Name : Office Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 75 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.4800-10000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1300/-
Eligibility Criteria for Anna University Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Assistant : Candidates Must possess a Degree (10+2+3/10+3+2) pattern and Passed in Typewriting English by lower grade and Certificate in Word Processing, using computers.
- For Office Assistant : Candidates Must have passed VIII Std. Must be able to ride a Bi-Cycle.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For Junior Assistant : 30 years (32 for MBC/ BC and 35 for SC/ ST )
- For Office Assistant : 35 years (40 for BC/ MBC and 45 for SC/ ST)
Selection Process : Candidates selection will be based on written test and interview for Junior Assistant and Based on interview /Cycling for Office Assistant.
Application Fee : General Category candidates have to pay Rs. 750/- and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST category through Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, Anna University, Chennai.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of self-attested Certificates, Demand Draft and the envelope containing the application should be superscribed on the left hand top corner as “Application for the post of Junior Assistant /Office Assistant” send by Registered Post with Acknowledgement Due or by Courier Mail to the Registrar, Anna University, Chennai 600 025 on or 29.01.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date for Submission of Application : 29.01.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : https://www.annauniv.edu/pdf/JA-ADV-2016.pdf