Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research – CIMFR Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 39 Project Assistant Level-I & II Vacancies in Dhanbad (Jharkhand) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 28 & 29 January 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Project Assistant Level-I & II post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : Dhanbad (Jharkhand)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Project Assistant Level-I
- No. of Vacancy : 28 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Project Assistant Level-II
- No. of Vacancy : 11 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.13000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification for CIMFR Recruitment :
- For Project Assistant Level-I : B.Sc in Chemistry/ Geology / Physics/Mathematics or Diploma in in Chemical/Mechanical/Mining.
- For Project Assistant Level-II : BE/B.Tech in Chemical/Mechanical/Mining or M.Sc in Geology/Chemistry/Applied Science.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For Project Assistant Level-I : 25 Years
- For Project Assistant Level-II : 28 Years
How to Apply : Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with application in plain paper & with self attested copies of Education qualification and photograph on 28 & 29.01.2016.
Venue Of Interview : CIMFR, Barwa Road, Dhanbad, Jharkhand
Important Dates to Remember :
Date of Interview : 28 & 29.01.2016
Important Links :
Details Advertisement Link :http://www.cmriindia.nic.in/Noti_290166.pdf