Department of Irrigation – Government of Punjab Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 100 Sub-Divisional Engineer (Civil/Engineer) Vacancy in Punjab . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 07 February 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Sub-Divisional Engineer (Civil/Engineer) post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : Punjab
Job Details :
- Post Name : Sub-Divisional Engineer (Civil/Mechanical)
- No of Vacancy : 100 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for Government of Punjab Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Degree in Engineering in Civil/Mechanical from a recognized university/Institution.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 01.01.2016
- For General Candidates : 18 to 37 Years
- For SC/ST/OBC Candidates : 18 to 42 Years
- For PH Candidates : 18 to 47 Years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on through Preliminary & Mains Test.
Application Fee : Candidates Have to Rs.1600/- for General Category & Rs.800/- For SC/BC/PH Candidates through Challan
How to Apply : Interested candidates may Apply Online through website http://www.pbirrigation.gov.in from 18.01.2016 to 07.02.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 18.01.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Form : 07.02.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Fee in Bank : 09.02.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link :http://www.pbirrigation.gov.in/PDF%5CSDE_Recuitment%5CPUBLIC_NOTICE_Amended.pdf
Apply Online : http://188.8.131.52:8181/