Department of Sericulture, Tamilnadu Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 300 Junior Inspector of Sericulture & Assistant Inspector of Sericulture Vacancies in Tamil Nadu . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 27 January 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Junior Inspector of Sericulture & Assistant Inspector of Sericulture post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Inspector of Sericulture
- No of Vacancy : 257 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
- Post Name : Assistant Inspector of Sericulture
- No of Vacancy : 43 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2400/-
Eligibility Criteria for Government of Tamil Nadu Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Inspector of Sericulture : Candidates should possess B.Sc. with Chemistry/ Botany/ Zoology and 06 months experience in Sericulture or Post Graduate Diploma in Sericulture (PGDS) from TNAU Coimbatore.
- For Assistant Inspector of Sericulture : 10th Class (Matric/ SSLC) and 06 months experience in Sericulture or 06 months Training Course for Non Graduate Holders from TN Government Sericulture Training Institute.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 30 years as on 01.07.2015
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Examination.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director of Sericulture “.payable at salem.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.sericultureexam.com from 13.01.2016 to 27.01.2016. Candidates also send Hard Copy of Online application along with self attested copies of all certificates (including evidence for educational qualification and practical experience possessed by them) along with the demand draft to Directorate of Sericulture, Salem – 636 007 (Tamil Nadu) on or before 28.01.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 13.01.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 27.01.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application :28.01.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.sericultureexam.com/document/Dedailed%20Notification-.pdf
Instructions for Asst Inspector of Sericulture : http://www.sericultureexam.com/document/Instruction%20to%20AIS%20.pdf
Instructions for Jr Inspector of Sericulture : http://www.sericultureexam.com/document/Instruction%20to%20JIS%20.pdf
Apply Online : http://www.sericultureexam.com/