Directorate of Health & Family Welfare – Government of Punjab Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 359 Medical Officers (Specialist) Vacancy in Punjab . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri /Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 02 February 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Medical Officers (Specialist) post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : Punjab
Job Details :
- Post Name : Medical Officers (Specialist)
- No of Vacancy : 359 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Specialty Wise Vacancies :
- Anaesthesia : 44 Posts
- Anatomy : 01 Post
- ENT : 07 Posts
- General Surgery : 42 Posts
- Gynaecology : 08 Posts
- Medicine : 48 Posts
- Microbiology : 02 Posts
- Ophthalmology : 07 Posts
- Orthopaedics : 08 Posts
- Pathology : 14 Posts
- Paediatrics : 101 Posts
- Psychiatry : 27 Posts
- Radiology : 39 Posts
- Skin & V.D. : 06 Posts
- TB & Chest : 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for PB Health Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S. Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India And Registered with Punjab Medical council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 37 years (as on 01.01.2016)
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- For PH Candidates : 10 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Interview.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may Apply Online through website http://www.pbhealth.gov.in/ on or before 02.02.2016.
Venue of Interview : Auditorium , State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex, Near Civil Hospital, Phase-VI, Ajitgarh, (Mohali) Contact No.0172-2266938.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 02.02.2016
- Date of Interview : 06.02.2016 at 10:00 AM
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://pbhealth.gov.in/walk%20in%20interview%20MO%20Spl.%206.2.pdf
Apply Online : http://pbhealth.gov.in/WALK_In_06-02.htm