Government of Tamil Nadu Recruitment invites application for the post of 329 Junior Training Officer Vacancy in Tamil Nadu . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 01 February 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Junior Training Officer post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Training Officer
- No of Vacancy : 329 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
Eligibility Criteria for Government of Tamil Nadu Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : SSLC pass with Diploma in relevant field of Engineering / Technology OR SSLC pass with NTC in the relevant trade of ITI Course with a minimum 3 years of industrial experience / NAC in the relevant trade with a minimum 2 years of industrial experience. Weightage will be given to CITS Certificate holders in the relevant trade and for experience.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 01.01.2016
- For SC, SC(A), ST of all communities : 18 to 40 years
- For MBC & DNC, BC and BCM : 18 to 37 years
- For OC : 18 to 35 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Examination, Practical cum Teaching ability Test and Oral Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Assistant Accounts Officer, Directorate of Employment and Training, Payable at Chennai. drawn on any scheduled bank.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.skilltraining.tn.gov.in from 12.01.2016 to 01.02.2016. Candidates also send Hard Copy of Online application along with self attested copies of all certificates (including evidence for educational qualification and practical experience possessed by them) along with the demand draft to Nodal Industrial Training Institute as per Notification on or before 03.02.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 12.01.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.02.2016
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application :03.02.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://skilltraining.tn.gov.in/empowerjtst/pdf/jto_notification.pdf
Apply Online : http://www.skilltraining.tn.gov.in/JTO/