Government of West Bengal – Office of the Chief Medical Officer Of Health – Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 19 Medical Technologist, General Duty Medical Officer & Various Vacancies in West Bengal . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri /Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 19 January 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Medical Technologist, General Duty Medical Officer post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : West Bengal
Job Details :
- Post Name : Medical Technologist (Laboratory)
- No. of Vacancy : 07 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 10000/- (Per month)
- Post Name : General Duty Medical Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 45000/- (per month)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Medical Technologist : Retired Medical Technologist (Lab) from government sector.
- For General Duty Medical Officer : MBBS Degree. PG Diploma/ Degree with experience.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : (as on 01.01.2016)
For Medical Technologist : 64 years
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed Application Form along with attested photocopies of supporting Document send To Chief Medical Officer Of Health and Member Secretary DH & FWS, Alipurduar, Ward No. XVI, New Alipurduar, Pin Code 766121 on or before 19.01.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date for Submission of Application : 19.01.2016.
Important Links :
Detailed Advertisement & Application Form Link: http://www.wbhealth.gov.in/Careers/APD_02.pdf