Government of West Bengal – Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 31 Medical Officer, Lab Technician & Various Vacancies in West Bengal . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri /Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 20 January 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Medical Officer, Lab Technician post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : CMOH-Nad /0393
Job Location : West Bengal
Job Details :
- Post Name : Medical Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 40000/- (Per month)
- Post Name : Lab Technician (NUHM)
- No. of Vacancy : 07 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9380/- (Per month)
Eligibility Criteria for Government of West Bengal Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Medical Officer : MBBS form MCI recognized Institute with 1 year compulsory Internship. Must be recognized under West Bengal Medical Council.
- For Lab Technician : Higher Secondary passed from a recognized board/ Institute with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics and Diploma in Medical laboratory Technology recognized by West Bengal State Medical Faculty/ AICTE. Knowledge in Computer, MS Office & Internet.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : (as on 01.01.2016)
- For Medical Officer : 63 years
- For Lab Technician : 40 years
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General have to pay Rs. 100/- & Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/OBC & Other reserved category through Demand Draft in favour of the Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samity Nadia, Payable at Krishnagar, Nadia.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed Application Form along with self attested photocopies of relevant Documents, experience certificate & DD send to the Chief Medical officer of Health Nadia and Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare, Samity, 5, D.L Road, PO-Krishnagar, District-Nadia, Pin-741101 on or before 20.01.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date for Submission of Application : 20.01.2016.
Important Links :
Detailed Advertisement & Application Form Link: http://nadia.gov.in/writereaddata/TenderNotice/668-DETAILED%20ADVERTISEMENT.pdf