Government of West Bengal – Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Hoogly Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 64 Medical Officer, Lab Technician & Data Entry Operator in West Bengal . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on Last 25 January 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Medical Officer, Lab Technician & Data Entry Operator post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : West Bengal
Job Details :
- Post Name : Medical Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 29 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 40000/- (Per month)
- Post Name : Lab Technician
- No. of Vacancy : 29 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9380/- (Per month)
- Post Name : Data Entry Operator
- No. of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 13560/- (Per month)
Eligibility Criteria for Government of West Bengal Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Medical Officer : MBBS form MCI recognized Institute with 1 year compulsory Internship. Must be recognized under West Bengal Medical Council.
- For Lab Technician : Higher Secondary passed from a recognized board/ Institute with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics and Diploma in Medical laboratory Technology recognized by West Bengal State Medical Faculty/AICTE. Knowledge in Computer, MS Office & Internet.
- For Data Entry Operator : Graduate From a recognized university with one year Diploma certificate in Computer Application.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 01.01.2016
- For Medical Officer : 63 years
- For Lab Technician/DEO : 40 years
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- for UR Candidates & Rs. 50/- for Reserved Candidates through Demand Draft in favour of District Health & Family welfare Samiti, Hooghly payable at UBI, Chinsurah.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.hooghly.gov.in from 11.01.2016 to 25.01.2016 & send the Hardcopy along with Demand Draft to the office of the chief Medical officer of Health, Hooghly, DRS Building campus, Beside chinsurah court Auto Rikshaw srand, Chinsurah, Hooghly-712101 on or before 27.01.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 11.01.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 25.01.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Hardcopy of Online Application :27.01.2016
Important Links :
Detailed Advertisement & Application Form Link :http://www.hooghly.gov.in/public_doc/NIConline.pdf
Apply Online : http://www.hooghlyonline.in/