Gujarat Public Service Commission – GPSC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 138 Dental Surgeon Vacancies in Gujarat . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri /Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 20 January 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Dental Surgeon post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : Gujarat
Job Details :
- Post Name : Dental Surgeon
- No. of Vacancy : 138 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Bachelors’ degree in Dental Surgery obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Dental Council of India.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 40 years
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay Rs. 100/- + Postal Service charges, Fee can be pay through Indian Postal Order/ Online Payment.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 05.01.2016 to 20.01.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 05.01.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 20.01.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtDetailFiles/GPSC_201516_135.pdf
Apply Online : http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in/AdvtList.aspx?type=curr