Heavy Engineering Corporation – HECL Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 100 ITI Trainees & Diploma Engineer Trainees Vacancy in Ranchi (Jharkhand) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri /Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 01 February 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the ITI Trainees & Diploma Engineer Trainees post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : RT/33/2015
Job Location : Ranchi (Jharkhand)
Job Details :
- Post Name : ITI Trainees
- No of Vacancy : 65 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 6000-8000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Diploma Engineer Trainees
- No of Vacancy : 35 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 8000-10000/- (Per Month)
Trade wise Vacancies :
- For ITI Trainees :
- Machinist : 10 Posts
- Turner : 10 Posts
- Welder : 08 Posts
- Fitter : 10 Posts
- Electrician : 10 Posts
- Forger cum heat treater (FHT) : 05 Posts
- Rigger cum Crane Operator (RCC) : 07 Posts
- Moulder/Foundryman : 05 Posts
Diploma Engineer Trainees :
- Mechanical/ Tool & Die Making : 15 Posts
- Civil : 05 Posts
- Metallurgy/ Foundry Technology/ Forge Technology : 10 Posts
- Electrical : 05 Posts
Eligible Criteria for HECL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For ITI Trainees : HS or Equivalent and ITI or equivalent technical.
- For Diploma Engineer Trainees : Diploma in Engineering.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 28 years as on 01.12.2015
Selection Process : Selection will be based on written test followed by trade test/Task Observation Test.
Application Fee : General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs.800/- and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidates through demand draft in favour of M/s Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd. drawn on any of the nationalized bank and payable at Ranchi.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through HEC Ltd website http://hecltd.com from 12.01.2016 to 01.02.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 12.01.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.02.2016
Last Date for Submission of fee in Bank : 03.02.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://hecltd.com/download/jobs/RT-33-2015_WebAdvtNET-ITI-Dip-2015.pdf
Apply Online : http://22.214.171.124/HECTechnicalworkmen/pages/home.aspx