Indian Oil Corporation Limited – IOCL Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 18 Law Officers Vacancy in All India . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 16 May 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Law Officers post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Law Officers
- No of Vacancy : 18 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 24900/- (Per Month)
Eligible Criteria IOCL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examination and awarded Bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB or equivalent – full time degree course) from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes. The degree should also enjoy recognition by the Bar Council.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 30 years (Age on 30.06.2016)
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For PwD Candidates : 3 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on shortlisted on the basis of CLAT-2016 score for further selection process comprising of Group Discussion (GD) / Group Task (GT) and Personal Interview (PI).
How to Apply for IOCL Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.iocl.com from 18.04.2016 to 16.05.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 18.04.2016
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application Form : 16.05.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.iocl.com/download/Law_Recruitment_Detailed_AD_CLAT_2016.pdf
Apply Online : https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx