Intelligence Bureau – IB Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 69 Personal Assistant Vacancy in All India . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 20 February 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Personal Assistant post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Personal Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 69 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
Eligibility Criteria for IB Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : 12th pass or equivalent with proficiency in stenography 10 minutes @ 100 words per minute and Skill test on computer‐transcription of shorthand, 40 minutes (English) and 55 minutes (Hindi).
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 27 years
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on written examination & stenography skill test.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/OBC have to pay Rs. 50/- through Challan. SC/ST candidates are exempted from the payment of application.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.mha.nic.in/ from 30.01.2016 to 20.02.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.01.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 20.02.2016
- Last Date for Deposit the Fees : 22.02.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://mha.nic.in/sites/upload_files/mha/files/DETAILEDADVERTISEMENT-2015.pdf
Apply Online : http://www.mha.nic.in/LatestUpdate