Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation – KSRTC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 1113 Assistant Accountant, Assistant Traffic Inspector, Assistant Store Keeper & Various Vacancies in Karnataka . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri /Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 04 February 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Assistant Accountant, Assistant Traffic Inspector, Assistant Store Keeper post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : Karnataka
Job Details :
- Non-Supervisory Posts :
- Assistant Accountant
- Assistant Traffic Inspector
- Assistant Store Keeper
- Statistical Assistant
- Auto Mechanic
- Auto Welder
- Auto Body Builder
- Auto Painter
- Auto Machinist
- Auto Electrician
- Technical Assistant
Eligibility Criteria for KSRTC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Accountant : A Bachelor Degree in Commerce three years Course from a university established by Law.[ B.Com].
- For Assistant Traffic Inspector : A Pass in PreUniversity examination in First Class.[ PUC ].
- For Assistant Store Keeper : A Pass in three years Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering from Recognized institution.
- For Statistical Assistant : A Bachelor Degree in Statistics or BCA or Bsc Computer science three years Course.
- For Artisan Craftsman : Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Welding / Sheet metal technology Engineering.
- For Auto Electrician : Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Mechatronics / Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- For Technical Assistant : ITI.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 35 years as on 04.02.2016
Age of Relaxation :
- For 2A/ 2B, 3A/ 3B Category : 38 years
- For SC/ ST/ Cat-1 : 40 years
Application Fee : General & / 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Candidates have to pay application fee in Rs. 400/- and for SC, ST, Cat-1, Ex-Serviceman candidates Rs.200/- through Challan in Post Offices Only.
How to Apply KSRTC Vacancy : Interested Candidate should apply Online through website www.ksrtcjobs.com from 14.01.2016 to 04.02.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 14.01.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 04.02.2016
- Last Date for Payment of fee in any Post Offices : 06.02.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://ksrtc1.online-ap1.com/register/candidate_notifications
Apply Online for Non-Supervisory Posts : https://ksrtc4.online-ap1.com/register/onlineapplication
Apply Online for Mechanical Posts : https://ksrtc3.online-ap1.com/register/onlineapplication