Medical Service Recruitment Board – MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 17 Audiometrician Vacancies in Tamil Nadu . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri /Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 10 February 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Audiometrician post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt No. : 3/ MRB / 2016
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Job Details :
- Post Name : Audiometrician
- No. of Vacancy : 17 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2400/-
Eligibility Criteria for MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Pass HSC with Science Subjects Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology or Physics, Chemistry, Biology with any one of the related subject and Must have passed a one year certificate course in Audiometry from Government Medical Institutions under the control of the Director of Medical Education or in any other Institution recognized by the State or Central Government.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : (As on 01.07.2016)
- For SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC&DNC : 18 to 57 years
- For Differently Abled Person belonging to OC : 18 to 40 years
- For Others : 18 to 30 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to SC/SCA/ST/DAP (PH) and DW have to pay Rs.250/-and Rs.500/- for all other candidates through debit/credit card or net banking or Mobile Wallet in branches of Indian Bank to make the payment.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in form 24.01.2016 to 10.02.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 24.01.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 10.02.2016
- Last Date for Submission of offline Payment of Fee : 12.02.2016
Important Links :Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/pdf/03_MRB_Audiometrician_Detailed_Notification.pdf
Apply Online : http://www.mrbexam.in/audiometrician16/index.php