Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 15 Accountant & Lower Division Clerk Vacancy in All India . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri /Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 05 February 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Accountant & Lower Division Cler post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Accountant
- No of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4200/-
- Post Name : Lower Division Clerk
- No of Vacancy : 13 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.1900/-
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Accountant : M.Com or at least Second Class in B.Com of a recognized University with experience of 4–5 years in accounts work in Government or commercial concerns.
- For Lower Division Clerk : Matriculation (Atleast 50% marks) or its equivalent with a speed of at least 35 w.p.m. in English typing .
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 31.12.2015
- For Accountant : 25 to 30 Years
- For Lower Division Clerk : 18 to 25 Years
How to Apply : Interested candidates may Apply in Prescribed Application Form along with self attested copies of certificates/testimonials relating to educational qualification, age, caste and experience etc send to Assistant Secretary (Personnel), Textiles Committee, Government of India, Ministry of Textiles, P. Balu Road, Prabhadevi, Mumbai–400025 on or before 05.02.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date For Submission Of Application Form : 05.02.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://textilescommittee.nic.in/tenders-advertisement/notice-recruitment-post-accountant-and-lower-division-clerk
Download Application Form :http://textilescommittee.nic.in/writereaddata/files/Format%20of%20Application.docx