National Health Mission – NRHM Assam Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 46 District Programme Officer, Audiologist & Various Vacancies in Guwahati (Assam) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri /Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 27 January 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the District Programme Officer, Audiologist post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : NHM/HRD/Adv/2512/2015-16/20669
Job Location : Guwahati (Assam)
Job Details :
- Post Name : District Programme Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 08 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 35000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Audiologist
- No. of Vacancy : 22 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16500/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for NRHM Assam Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For District Programme Officer : MBBS degree from a Govt. recognized Medical College and Registered with Medical Council of India (MCI) / Assam Medical Council (AMC).
- For Audiologist : Diploma in Hearing & Language and Speech (DHLS) course from Govt. recognized institution.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limits : As per Rules
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.nrhmassam.in from 11.01.2016 to 27.01.2016
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 11.01.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 27.01.2016
Detail Advertisement Link :http://www.nrhmassam.in/jobs/Job_479_566_AdvVariousPostsNHM_11_01_2016.pdf
Apply Online : http://www.nrhmassam.info/ORA/