Company Full Name invites application for the post of 35 Staff Nurse & ANM Vacancies in Boudh (Orissa) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 15 February 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Staff Nurse & ANM post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 651
Job Location : Boudh (Orissa)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Staff Nurse
- No of Vacancy : 27 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 11770/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : ANM
- No of Vacancy : 08 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9020/- (Per Month)
Eligible Criteria for NRHM Odisha Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Staff Nurse : Candidates must have passed in general Nursing & Midwife/ B.Sc. Nursing from any of the 3 Government Nursing school of medical college / School of Nursing, MCL Talcher/ IGH Rourkela or other recognized private institute recognized by government and registered by Odisha Nursing Council.
- For ANM : Passed HSC Examination and completed ANM course from institute recognized by government.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 32 years (as on 01.01.2016)
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Competency Based Skill Test (CBST).
How to Apply NRHM Odisha Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents, experience certificate & two attested copies of passport size photograph send to CDMO-cum-District Mission, Director, Boudh at PO-Boudh, Dist-Boudh-762014 on or before 15.02.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date for Submission of Application : 15.02.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link :http://ordistportalcontent.nic.in/storeddata/results/ORIBAU_RESULTS_2016_9914.pdf