National Human Rights Commission – NHRC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 24 Stenographer, Personal Assistant & Various Vacancies in New Delhi . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 22 February 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Stenographer, Personal Assistant post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : New Delhi
Job Details :
- Post Name : Stenographer
- No of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2400/-
- Post Name : Personal Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
Eligible Criteria for NHRC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Stenographer : 12th passed or equivalent from recognized board/ university and typing speed of 30 W.P.M. in English and 25 W.P.M in Hindi.
- For Personal Assistant : Holding Analogous post on a regular basic or 8 years regular service in the post of Stenographer.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : (as on 22.02.2016)
- For stenographer : 27 years
- For Personal Assistant : 56 years
How to Apply for NHRC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents send to the Under Secretary (Estt.) National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhavan, Block ‘C’, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110 023 on or before 22.02.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date For Submission of Application : 22.02.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://nhrc.nic.in/Documents/Various_Posts_NHRC_13_01_2016.pdf