North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences – NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 39 Senior Resident Doctors & Junior Resident Doctors Vacancies in Shillong (Meghalaya) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 04 February 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Senior Resident Doctors & Junior Resident Doctors post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : NEIGR-E.II/10/97/Pt-XV
Job Location : Shillong (Meghalaya)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Senior Resident Doctors
- No of Vacancy : 31 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 18750/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6600/-
- Post Name : Junior Resident Doctors
- No of Vacancy : 08 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria NEIGRIHMS Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Senior Resident Doctors : Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and completion of the compulsory internship/housemanship in a recognized hospital. Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
- For Junior Resident Doctors : Medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and completion of the compulsory internship. Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limits :
- For Senior Resident Doctors : 33 years
- For Junior Resident Doctors : 30 years
Age relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Interview.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may appear for interview in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview : Administrative Block NEIGRIHMS, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date For Submission of Application : 04.02.2016 at 11:00 AM
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link :http://neigrihms.gov.in/Latest%20News/estt-2/Walk-in-interview%20for%20recruitment%20of%20Senior%20Resident%20Doctors%20and%20Junior%20Resident%20Doctors%20to%20be%20held%20on%204th%20February%202016%20(Thursday).pdf