Office Of The Collector & District Magistrate, Dhenkanal – Government of Odisha Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 29 Sikhya Sahayak Vacancy in Odisha . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri /Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 30 January 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Sikhya Sahayak post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 21/SSD-2016
Job Location : Odisha
Job Details :
- Post Name : Sikhya sahayak
- No. of Vacancy : 29 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200/- (Per month)
Eligibility Criteria For Government of Odisha Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Graduate with 50% marks and one year Bachelor of Education (BEd). or Graduate with 50% marks and one year BED (Special Education). or Graduation in Science and 2 year Diploma in Elementary education/ 2 year Diploma in Special Education & Pass in Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 35 years (as on 01.01.2015)
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST/Women/ Ex-Servicemen & SEBC candidates : 5 years
- For PH Candidates : 10 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on only Merit basis.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed Application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents, two self attested recent passport size photograph & self attested copy of Identity card send to Office Of The District Welfare Officer, Dhenkanal on or before 30.01.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 30.01.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://ordistportalcontent.nic.in/storeddata/results/ORIDHK_RESULTS_2016_7808.pdf