Power Grid Corporation of India Limited – PGCIL Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 17 Deputy Manager & Officer Vacancy in All India . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri /Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 12 February 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Deputy Manager & Officer post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : CC/ 06/2015
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts)
- No. of Vacancy : 15 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 32900-58000/-
- Post Name : Officer (Company Secretary)
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 24900 – 50500/-
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Deputy Manager : CA / CMA (ICWA) passed with demonstrable skill in use of MS Office and Windows.
- For Officer : Graduation and qualified Company Secretary (Associated Membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India).
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 12.02.2015
- For Deputy Manager : 18 to 39 years
- For Officer : 18 to 33 years
Age relaxation :
- For SC Candidates : 5 Years
- For OBC (Non Creamy layer) Candidates : 3 Years
- For PwD Candidates : 10 Years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Scrutiny of Applications and Personal interview of shortlisted candidates
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/OBC have to pay Rs. 400/- through A/C Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.”, payable at New Delhi. The SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM Candidates need not pay the Application fee.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 13.01.2016 to 12.02.2016. & Send the Hard copy along with all document, Certificate & Demand Draft by Post to The Advertiser (PG), Post Box No. 9248, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office DELHI – 110051 on or before 27.02.2016.
Important Dates To Remember :
Starting date For Submission of Online Application : 13.01.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 12.02.2016
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application :27.02.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Links : http://www.powergridindia.com/_layouts/PowerGrid/WriteReadData/file/career/cc/2016/126_127/DyMgr_Fin_Officer_CS_Detailed_Advertisement.pdf