Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhiyan – RMSA Assam Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 1618 Graduate Teachers through Special Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) Examination in Guwahati (Assam) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri /Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 15 February 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Graduate Teachers through Special Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) Examination post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt No. : RMSA/special TET/569/2015/42
Job Location : Guwahati (Assam)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Graduate Teachers (Special Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) Examination)
- No of Vacancy : 1618 Posts
Subjects wise Vacancies :
- Hindi : 1031 Posts
- Sanskrit : 587 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RMSA Assam Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must be a Graduate from a recognized University with B.T/B. Ed. from a recognized University and should possess requisite qualification for Hindi/Sanskrit subjects.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 38 years as on 01.01.2016
Selection Process : Selection will be based on 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- through e-Challan at any branch of State Bank of India by cash only.
How to Apply RMSA Assam Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.rmsaassam.in from 01.02.2016 to 15.02.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.02.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.02.2016
- Last Date of Fees Payment at Bank : 20.02.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.rmsaassam.in/pdf/TET%20Advertisement%20_Hindi%20_Classical_Teachers.pdf
Apply Online : http://www.rmsaassam.in/TET_S.html