Reserve Bank of India – RBI Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 02 Medical Consultant Vacancy in Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri /Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 18 January 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Medical Consultant post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Medical Consultant
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 750/- (Per hours)
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : MBBS degree of any recognized university by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine. post graduate degree in General Medicine. 2 years experience in any hospital or as Medical Practitioner.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per RBI Rules.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on interview.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Attested copies of certificates regarding age and educational qualifications & experience certificate send to Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Kanpur – 208001 on or before 18.01.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date For Submission Of Application : 18.01.2016
Important Links :
Detailed Advertisement & Application Form Link : https://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/Content/PDFs/EMCK311215455F092E592A461D814DDE9C311E2F41.PDF