Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital – Government of Delhi Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 11 Senior Residents Vacancy in Delhi. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri /Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 13 January 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Senior Residents post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : (155)/Walk-in-interview/SR (Adhoc)/SGMH/16/10878
Job Location : Delhi
Job Details :
- Post Name : Senior Resident
- No of Vacancy : 11 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6600/-
Eligibility Criteria for Government of Delhi Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : MBBS with PG Degree/ Diploma/ DNB in the concerned specialty from a recognized university and should have a valid registration with Delhi Medical Council. Completed 3 years senior residency in any recognized institute.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 35 years (as on 13.01.2016)
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
How to Apply : Interested candidates may appear for Interview in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents, Original certificates, experience certificate & one passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview : Administrative Block, SGM hospital.
Important Dates to Remember :
Date of Interview : 13.01.2016 at 09:30 AM
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://www.delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/6e74b4804b32c908b950fbb40ef8d347/advertisement.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&lmod=-382874882