South Central Railway Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 2030 Women Constable Vacancy in Secunderabad (Telangana) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 01 March 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Women Constable post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 01/2016
Job Location : Secunderabad (Telangana)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Constable (RPF & RPSF)
- No. Of Posts : 2030 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2000/-
Eligibility Criteria for South Central Railway Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board / University. Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notification declaring that such qualifications is equivalent to Matriculation/10th pass for services under Central Government.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 25 years (as on 01.07.2016)
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST Category : 5 years
- For OBC Category : 3 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement Test, document verification and awarding of bonus marks on the basis of NCC/sports certificates and Height.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.rpfonlinereg.in/ from 30.01.2016 to 01.03.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.01.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.03.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://rpfonlinereg.in/documents/Notificaton%20No.01_2016.pdf
Apply Online : http://18.104.22.168/rpforeg/frmprimaryreg.aspx