Tata Institute of Social Sciences – TISS Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 24 Research Officer, Senior Programme Manager, Programme Manager & Accountant Vacancy in Mumbai (Maharashtra) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on Last Date Of Application.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Research Officer, Senior Programme Manager, Programme Manager & Accountant post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Research Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 18 Posts
- Post Name : Senior Programme Manager
- No. of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Post Name : Programme Manager
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Post Name : Accountant
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for TISS Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Research Officer : Post graduate in Social Sciences / Public Health/ Statistics / or Post Graduate in these disciplines from a recognized University .
- For Senior Programme Manager : Masters in Social Sciences/Public Health/ Demography
- For Programme Manager : B.E./B. Tech/MCA/M.Sc. computer science or equivalent with minimum two years experience.
- For Accountant : B.Com degree from a recognized University with four years of experience in
- managing budgets in large-scale surveys
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per TISS Rule
How to Apply : Interested candidates may send their full CV – as well as details of current employment and salary being drawn along with a covering letter to the email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25.01.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date for Submission of Application : 25.01.2016
Important Links :
Detailed Advertisement Link :http://download.tiss.edu/recruitments/GATS2_ToR_Website_Ed2.pdf