Telangana State level Police – TSLPRB Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 9281 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable, Constable & Firemen Vacancies in Telangana. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri /Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 04 February 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable, Constable & Firemen post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : Telangana
Job Details :
Name of the Post :
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Department : 1810 Posts
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (AR) (Men & Women) in Police Department : 2760 Posts
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (SAR CPL) (Men) in Police Department : 56 Posts
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department : 4065 Posts
- Constable (Men) in Special Protection Force (SPF) Department : 174 Posts
- Firemen in Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department : 416 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TSLPRB :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Intermediate or its equivalent examination recognized by the State Government.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- for Stipendiary Cadet Trainee & Constable (Men) : 18 to 25 years
- For Firemen : 18 to 33 years
Mode of Selection : Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurements Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Final Written Examination.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ ST candidates) through Mee Seva (e-Seva)/ TS Online/ AP Online centers or through Payment Gateway (Credit card/ Debit card/ Internet Banking).
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.tslprb.in from 11.01.2016 to 04.02.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 11.01.2016
Closing Date For Submission Of Online Application : 04.02.2016
Date of Preliminary Written Test : 03.04.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.tslprb.in/Files/DetailedNotification.pdf
Apply Online : http://www.tslprb.in/