UPSC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 28 Indian Economics Service & Indian Statistical Service Vacancies in All India . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 12 February 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the 28 Indian Economics Service & Indian Statistical Service post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 03/2016-IES/ISS
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Indian Economics Services
- No of Vacancy : 15 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
- Post Name : Indian Statistical Service
- No of Vacancy : 13 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Eligible Criteria for UPSC Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification :
- For Indian Economics Services : Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics from a University incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
- For Indian Statistical Service : Bachelor Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 30 years (as on 01.08.2016)
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen Candidates : 5 years
- For PWD Candidates : 10 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee : The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH /Female candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply for UPSC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in from 16.01.2016 to 12.02.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 16.01.2016
Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 12.02.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/2016/IES_ISS/Notice_IES-ISS_Examination_2016_English.pdf
Apply Online : http://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php