Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited – UPPCL Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 113 Accounts Officer Vacancies in Uttar Pradesh . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri /Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 07 January 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Accounts Officer post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 08/VSA/2015/AO
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Job Details :
- Post Name : Accounts Officer
- No of Vacancy : 113 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL :
- Educational Qualification : Chartered Accountants form Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi/ Cost Accountant from Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India, Kolkata. Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagari lipi. Experience in relevant.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 40 Years (as on 01.01.2015)
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST/OBC Candidates : 05 Years
- For PH Candidates : 15 Years
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/OBC/Ex-Servicemen of Uttar Pradesh have to pay Rs. 1000/-, Candidates belonging to SC/ ST of Uttar Pradesh have to pay Rs.700/- and Rs.1000/- For Other State candidates through net banking/credit card/debit card/ Payment Getway or SBI Challan. Handicap category Pay Rs.10/- as Processing Fee.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply online through the website www.uppcl.org from 17.11.2015 to 07.01.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 17.11.2015
Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 07.01.2015
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.uppcl.org/uppcllink/documents/05112015065139AO_1540.pdf
Apply Online : https://www.digialm.com/EForms/html/form3180/index.html