Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited – UPPCL Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 130 Junior Engineer (Trainee) Vacancies in Uttar Pradesh . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 18 February 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Junior Engineer (Trainee) post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 11/VSA /2015/ 130-JE
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Engineer (Trainee)
- No of Vacancy : 130 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4200/-
Category wise Vacancies :
- UR : 66 posts
- OBC : 35 posts
- SC : 27 posts
- ST : 02 posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate must have Three years Diploma examination in Electrical Engineering awarded by Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh OR a Diploma, equivalent thereto, recognized by the State Government OR Three years All India Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India OR Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering conducted by any of the Universities in India incorporated by an Act of the Central/State legislature.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 40 Years as on (As on 01.01.2015)
Age of Relaxation :
- SC/ST/ OBC Candidates : 5 years (Only U.P. Domicile)
Application Fee : SC/ ST Candidates of Uttar Pradesh have to pay Rs.700/- and Rs.1000/- For Other candidates through by using net banking or by using visa/master credit/debit card or SBI Challan. Handicap category Pay Rs.10/- as Processing Fee.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply online through the website www.uppcl.org from 18.01.2016 to 18.02.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 18.01.2016
Last Date For Registration Of Online Application : 18.02.2016
Starting Date For receipt Of Application Fee : 18.01.2016
Closing Date for receipt of Application Fee : 18.02.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://uppcl.org/pdf/advt_11012016.pdf
Apply Online : http://www.uppcl.org/