Uttar Pradesh PSC – UPPSC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services (General/Special Recruitment) Examination 2016 (331 Vacancies) in Uttar Predesh . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 11 February 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services (General/Special Recruitment) Examination 2016 post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : A-1/E-1/2016
Job Location : Uttar Predesh
Job Details :
- Post Name : Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services (General/Special Recruitment) Examination 2016
- No of Vacancy : 331 Posts (General – 328 Posts & Special – 03 Posts)
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must have Graduate from recognized University and Special Qualification some Posts as Per Official Notification.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age limit : 21 to 40 years (01.07.2015)
Age of Relaxation :
SC/ST/ OBC Candidates : 5 years (Only U.P. Domicile)
Selection Process : Selection will be made in three successive stages Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply for UPPSC Vacancy: Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online through the official Website of UPPSC, www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 11.01.2016 to 11.02.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 11.01.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 11.02.2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in Bank : 08.02.2016
Important Links :
Apply Online : http://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx