Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission – UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 356 Lab Technician & X-ray Technician Vacancies in Uttar Pradesh . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri /Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 25 January 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the 356 Lab Technician & X-ray Technician post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt No. : 01(1)/2016/08/01/2016
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Job Details :
- Post Name : Lab Technician
- No. of Vacancy : 304 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2800/-
- Post Name : X-ray Technician
- No. of Vacancy : 52 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4200/-
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Lab Technician : Candidates Must have passed the Intermediate Examination with Science from the Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh or an examination recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto and Must have the Diploma in Laboratory Technology given by State Medical Faculty of Uttar Pradesh Lucknow or any Diploma recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- For X-ray Technician : Candidate must hold the diploma in X Ray Technology given by Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty or any other qualification recognised by the Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty as equivalent thereto.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 40 Years (As on 01.07.2016)
Selection Process : Selection will be through Education Merit & Interview.
Application Fee :
- Unreserved (General) : Rs. 105/-
- Other Backward Class : Rs. 105/-
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe : Rs. 65/-
- PWD Category : Rs. 25/-
Candidates should be submitted fee through State Bank Collect Only.
How to Apply for UPSSSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through UPSSSC website http://upsssc.gov.in from 08.01.2016 to 25.01.2016 (Part-I) and up to 29.01.2016 for Part-II.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 08.01.2016
- Last Date For Registration Of Online Application (Part-I) :25.01.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application (Part-II) :29.01.2016
- Closing Date for receipt of Application Fee : 27.01.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://upsssc.gov.in/OuterPages/View_Enclosure.aspx?ID=513&flag=H&FID=1120
Apply Online : http://upsssc.gov.in/AllNotifications.aspx