Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission – UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 3133 Village Development Officer (VDO)/Gram Vikas Adhikari Vacancies in Uttar Pradesh . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 10 February 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Village Development Officer (VDO)/Gram Vikas Adhikari post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt No. : 03/(Exam)/2016
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Job Details :
- Post Name : Gram Vikas Adhikari (VDO)
- No. of Vacancy : 3133 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2000/-
Categories wise Vacancies :
- Un-Reserved : 1836 Posts
- OBC : 611 Posts
- SC : 612 Posts
- ST : 74 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification : Candidates Must have passed the Intermediate Examination with Science/Agriculture from the Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh or an examination recognised by the Government and Certificate in CCC Computer Operation.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 40 Years (As on 01.07.2016)
Selection Process : Selection will be through Written Examination & Interview.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through UPSSSC website http://upsssc.gov.in from 18.01.2016 to 10.02.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 18.01.2016
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application (Part-II) : 10.02.2016
Closing Date for receipt of Application Fee : 08.02.2016
Important Links :
Apply Online : http://upsssc.gov.in/AllNotifications.aspx