West Bengal SSC – WBSSC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 14 Laboratory Assistant Vacancy in West Bengal . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 02 February 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Laboratory Assistant post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below
Employment Advt No : 01/ WBSSC/ 2016
Job Location : West Bengal
WBSSC Job Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Laboratory Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 14 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5400-25200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2600/-
Eligibility Criteria for WBSSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : A Degree in Science of a recognised University Or A Pass Certificate in Higher Secondary Examination with Science subject having one year’s experience in analytical work in a scientific laboratory.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 37 years as on 01.01.2016
Age of Relaxation :
- SC and ST candidates of West Bengal : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes of West Bengal : 3 years
Online Mode : Candidates have to pay Rs.5/- through payment gateway using Debit Cards/ Credits Cards/ Net banking of any bank.
Online Submission through Tathya Mitra Kendras : Candidates have to pay Rs.40/- to the authorized staff of the Tahthy Mitra Kendra.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through website www.wbssc.gov.in from 12.01.2016 to 02.02.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 12.01.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 02.02.2016
Important Links :
Detailed Advertisement Link : http://www.wbssc.gov.in/notice/LA16_DetailedAdv.pdf
Apply Online Link : http://wbsscregistration.nic.in/