Bank of India – BOI Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 77 Specialist Officers Vacancies in All India. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 08 March 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Specialist Officers post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Specialist Officers
- No of Vacancy : 77 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.31705-45950/-
Specialised Field Cadre/Scales wise Vacancies :
- Chartered Accountant : 20 Posts
- Risk Analysts : 04 Posts
- Law Officer : 05 Posts
- Information Technology : 42 Posts
- Technical Officer (Premises) : 02 Posts
- Technical Officer (Appraisal) : 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for BOI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Chartered Accountant : Candidates who have completed / passed final examination of Chartered Accountants.
- For Risk Analysts : Graduate degree(3 year full time programme) and Post Graduate Degree Programme / Post Graduate Degree in Management / Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration with specialisation in Risk Management (2 Years full programme) , as regular full time student, from a University recognised by UGC or an Institute recognized by AICTE or a pass in Chartered Accountant Examination or pass in ICWA.
- For Law Officer : Graduate degree in Law with minimum 60% marks, as regular full time student, from a recognized university and enrolled as an Advocate in any State Bar Council. Candidates with Post Graduate Degree in Law shall be given preference.
- For Information Technology : Graduate Degree in Engineering in Computer Science/ Electronics and Tele communication or M.C.A. with min. 60% marks as full time regular student, from a recognised University or an Institute recognized by AICTE or an institute of national / international repute. OR Any Graduate with ‘A’ level qualification of DOEACC Society or its equivalent examination from Govt. recognised university / institute.
- For Technical Officer (Premises) : Graduate Degree in Civil as regular full time student, from recognized University / Institute.
- For Technical Officer (Appraisal) : Engineering degree in discipline such as Textiles, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Computer Science, Metallurgy, B. Pharm. MBA in Finance from any UGC recognized university is desirable.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 01.01.2016
For Chartered Accountant : 21 to 35 years
For All Others Posts : 25 to 35 years
Age Relaxation :
For Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 05 years
For Other Backward Classes : 03 years
For Persons With Disability : 10 years
Selection Process : The selection is based on Online written Examination and/or group discussion and/or personal interview.
Application Fee : General & Others candidates have to pay Rs.600/- and Rs. 100/- through using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the BOI website www.bankofindia.co.in from 23.02.2016 to 08.03.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 23.02.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 08.03.2016
- Date of Payment of Fee Online : 23.02.2016 to 08.03.2016
Important Links :
Details Advertisement : http://www.bankofindia.co.in/pdf/BOI-SPL-ADVT-Project-2015-16-2-08022016.pdf
Apply Online : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/boirsofeb16/