Central Reserve Police Force – CRPF Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 560 Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) (Jammu & Kashmir Zone) Vacancy in All India . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 10 March 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) (Jammu & Kashmir Zone) post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Constable (Technical & Tradesmen)
- No. of Vacancy : 560 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2000/-
State Wise Vacancies :
- Punjab : 147 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh : 22 Posts
- Chandigarh : 04 Posts
- Jammu Region of J&K State : 53 Posts
- Kashmir Velley of J&K State : 86 Posts
- Delhi : 54 Posts
- Haryana : 48 Posts
- Rajasthan : 146 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CRPF Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For CT/DVR Post : Matriculation / 10th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board, or university recognized by the Central or State Government and Should possess Transport Vehicle driving licence and pass the driving test at the time of recruitment.
- For CT/FTR Post : Matriculate or 12th examination system from a recognized board or equivalent with 2 years ITI in relevant trade.
- For All Other Posts : Matriculation / 10th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board, or university recognized by the Central or State Government.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 01.01.2016
For CT/DVR Post : 21 to 27 years
For All Other Posts : 18 to 23 years
Age Relaxation :
For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
For OBC Candidates : 3 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Physical Standards Test (PST)/Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Test, Trade Test and Medical examination.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/ OBC have to pay Rs. 50/- through Online by using SBI Challan, internet banking or Debit Cards, Credit Cards. No application fee is required to be paid by SC/ST candidates, Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates.
How to Apply CRPF Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.crpf.nic.in on from 11.02.2016 to 10.03.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 11.02.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 10.03.2016
- Commencement & completion of 1st stage process (i.e. PST and PET) : 30.03.16 to 20.04.16
- Conduct of Written test at all Recruitment Centres : 15.05.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://crpf.nic.in/rec/writereaddata/Portal/Recruitment_Advertise/ADVERTISE/1_27_1_248022016.pdf
Apply Online : http://crpf.nic.in/rec/recruitment-application-form.htm?27