Co-operative Department – Government of Puducherry Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 40 Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies Vacancy in Puducherry. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 16 March 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 1/RCS/Estt/E1/2016
Job Location : Puducherry
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies
- No. of Vacancy : 40 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2800/-
Eligibility Criteria for Government of Puducherry Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : B.Com. or B.A. (Co-op) or B.B.A. or B.C.M. (Bachelor of Co-operative Management) or B.B.M. (Bachelor of Banking Management) or B.C.S. (Bachelor of Corporate Secretaryship) or C.A. (Inter) or I.C.W.A. (Inter) or A.C.S. (Inter) or Any degree with D. Co-op. (Diploma in Co-operation) or D.C.M. (Diploma in Co-operative Management) or P.G.D.C.M. (Postgraduate Diploma in Co-operative Management) of a recognized University / College / Institute.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 30 years (as on 16.03.2016)
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC/ MBC/ EBC/ BCM/ BT Candidates : 3 years
- For SC Candidates : 5 years
- Foe PH Candidates : 10 years
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through website https://www.py.gov.in from 17.02.2016 to 16.03.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 17.02.2016
Last Date for Submission of Application : 16.03.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.py.gov.in/portalapp/citizens/recruitments/RCS17022016JICS_NOT.pdf