Government of West Bengal – Office Of the District Magistrate, Murshidabad Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 42 Counsellor, House Father/House Mother & Various Vacancies in West Bengal . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 19 February 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Counsellor, House Father/House Mother post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 64/DCPU/Msd
Job Location : West Bengal
Job Details :
- Post Name : Counsellor
- No. of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 17500/- (Per month)
- Post Name : House Father/House Mother
- No. of Vacancy : 14 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 11000/- (Per month)
Eligibility Criteria for Government of West Bengal Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Counsellor : Graduate with Knowledge in computer operation & counselling and experience at least 5 years in the field of Child welfare.
- For House Father/ House Mother : H.S or equivalent with 3 years experience in Child care program / Institutions.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 40 years (as on 01.01.2016)
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written Exam, computer typing skill & Interview.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.dcpumurshidabad.org/ from 13.02.2016 to 19.02.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 13.02.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 19.02.2016
Important Links :
Detailed Advertisement Link: http://www.dcpumurshidabad.org/adv.pdf
Apply Online : http://www.dcpumurshidabad.org/applicant/register