Haryana SSC – HSSC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 4509 Shift Attendant, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Assistant Law Officer & Various Vacancies in Panchkula (Haryana) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 04 March 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Shift Attendant, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Assistant Law Officer post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 03/ 2016
Job Location : Panchkula (Haryana)
Job Details :
Name of the Posts :
- Shift Attendant : 2426 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk : 447 Post
- Lower Division Clerk : 964 Post
- Assistant Law Officer : 03 Posts
- Grid Sub Station Operator : 418 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk (Head Office/ Field) : 36 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (Head Office/ Field) : 109 Posts
- Section Officer : 04 Posts
- Divisional Accountant : 21 Posts
- Accounts Clerk : 15 Posts
- Analyst : 08 Posts
- Assistant File Operator : 03 Posts
- Assistant Store Keeper : 05 Posts
- Foreman Grade-II (Hydel) : 01 Posts
- Foreman Grade-II (Thermal) Electrical Trade : 05 Posts
- Foreman Grad-II (Thermal) Mechanical Trade : 04 Posts
- Operator (Hydel) Electrical : 05 Posts
- Operator (Hydel) Mechanical : 03 Posts
- Store Munshi : 03 Posts
- Technician (Thermal) Electrician : 08 Posts
- Technician (Thermal) Fitter : 08 Posts
- Technician (Thermal) Electronics & Communication : 04 Posts
- Technician (Thermal) Instrumentation & Control : 03 Posts
- Junior Scale Stenographer : 09 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Shift Attendant : Matric with 2 years ITI Course in relevant trade and with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General- category candidates, and 55% marks of SC category candidates of Haryana Domicile. And Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard or Higher education.
- For Upper Division Clerk & Lower Division Clerk : Bachelor Degree in commerce with at least 60% marks for General Category and 55% marks for SC category candidates of Haryana Domicile from any university recognized by the Government of Haryana. And Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric standard or higher education with “O” Level course or above of computer for minimum period of one year from NIELIT or HARTRON.
- For Assistant Law Officer : LLB Degree from any University recognized by government of Haryana with 3 years practice as an Advocate.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 42 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on written examination/ interview.
Application Fee : Candidates should have to pay Rs. 150/- for Gen (Male/ Female) & Rs. 75/- for Gen (Female of Haryana resident only) and Rs. 35/- for male & Rs. 18/- for Female (of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only) for S.No-04,05,08 to 10, 12,14 to 18 & 24, Rs. 100/- for Gen (Male/ Female) & Rs. 50/- for Gen (Female of Haryana resident only) and Rs. 25/- for male, Rs. 13/- for Female of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only) for S.No-1 to 03, 06, 07, 11, 13, 19 to 23. Candidates have to pay the fee through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank after 48 hours of registration of online application form.
How to Apply HSSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply online through HSSC website www.hssc.gov.in from 11.04.2016 to 10.05.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 05.03.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 04.04.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 07.04.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://hssc.gov.in/writereaddata/Advertisements/53_1_1_power%20advt%203-2016.compressed.pdf