Indo Tibetian Border Police Force – ITBP Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 64 Specialist Doctors & General Duty Medical Officer Vacancy in All India . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 06 Jun 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Specialist Doctors & General Duty Medical Officer post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Specialist Doctors
- No of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 64009/- (for Class X), Rs. 60841/- (for Class Y) & Rs. 57672/- (for Class Z)
- Post Name : General Duty Medical Officer
- No of Vacancy : 54 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 53025/- (for Class X), Rs. 50400/- (for Class Y) & Rs. 47775/- (for Class Z)
Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification :
- For Specialist Doctors : Postgraduate Degree/Diploma in concerned specialty with experience in concerned specialty.
- For GDMOs : A Recognized Medical qualification included in the first of second schedule of part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 with completion of of compulsory rotating internship.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 67 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Interview.
How to Apply for ITBP Vacancy : Interested candidates may appear for interview in plain paper along with Original & Photocopies of all relevant documents & five recent passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview : Relevant addresses as per Notification.
Important Dates to Remember :
Date of Interview : 08.03 to 06.06.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://itbpolice.nic.in/eKiosk/writeReadData/RectAd/200003180752.pdf