Jammu & Kashmir PSC – JKPSC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 36 Consultant Vacancy in Jammu & Kashmir . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri /Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 06 March 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Consultant post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : PSC/DR/2016/01
Job Location : Jammu & Kashmir
Job Details :
- Post Name : Consultant
- No of Vacancy : 36 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6600/-
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : MBBS or possession of recognized Graduate qualifications in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the 3rd Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. And Possession of Post Graduate Degree in the respective specialty.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 40 years (as on 01.01.2016)
Age of Relaxation :
SC/ST/RBA/ALC/SLC Candidates : 3 years
Physically Challenged Candidates : 2 years
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General Category have to pay Rs. 510/- & Rs. 260/- for reserved categories through Challan.
How to Apply JKPSC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/ from 06.02.2016 to 06.03.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 06.02.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 06.03.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/pdf/NOTIFICATION_CONSULTANT_H&ME.pdf
Apply Online : http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/OnlineApplication.html