Jammu & Kashmir PSC – JKPSC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 18 Lecturer Vacancy in Jammu & Kashmir . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on Last Date Of Application.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Lecturer post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 03-PSC (DR-P) of 2016
Job Location : Jammu & Kashmir
Job Details :
- Post Name : Lecturer
- No of Vacancy : 18 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : M.Ch /DNB / DM/ MD/ MS in concerned specialization with two years teaching experience in relevant field.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 40 years (as on 01.01.2016)
Age of Relaxation :
SC/ST/RBA/ALC/SLC Candidates : 3 years
Physically Challenged Candidates : 2 years
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General Category have to pay Rs. 505/- & Rs. 205/- for reserved categories through Challan.
How to Apply JKPSC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/ from 23.02.2016 to 23.03.2016. Send the Online application form along with relevant documents & Bank Challan to the office of the Commission within two days after depositing application fee.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 23.02.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 23.03.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 24.03.2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application : 26.03.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/pdf/2016NOTIFICATION_LECT_GMC_JMU_SGR.pdf
Apply Online : http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/OnlineApplication.html