Jharkhand SSC – JSSC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 47 Assistant Jailor through Assistant Jailor Competitive Examination-2015 in Jharkhand . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 18 March 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Assistant Jailor through Assistant Jailor Competitive Examination-2015 post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt No. : 16/2015
Job Location : Jharkhand
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Jailor
- No. of Vacancy : 47 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.1900/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must have completed Graduation degree in relevant stream from any recognized University or Institution.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 35 Years as on 01.08.2015
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- OBC Candidates (Male) : 3 years
- OBC Candidates (Female) : 4 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Physical Efficiency Test & Written Test.
Application Fee for JSSC Recruitment : Candidates have to pay Rs 460/- for General/OBC Candidates and Rs.125/- for SC/ST Candidates of Jharkhand through Net Banking, Debit Card OR Credit Card.
How to Apply : Interested Candidate may apply On-Line through the website www.jssc.in from 19.02.2016 to 18.03.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 19.02.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 18.03.2016
- Date of Submission of Application fee : 18.03.2016
Important Links :
Details Advertisement Link : http://www.jssc.in/Assistant%20Jailor%20Brochure.pdf
Apply Online : http://www.jssc.in/