Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 124 Police Constable (Nagpur) Vacancies in Pune (Maharashtra) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 18 February 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Police Constable (Nagpur) post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : Pune (Maharashtra)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Police Constable
- No. of Vacancy : 124 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2000/-
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Police Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must hold 10th/12th from a recognized Board/University/ Institute.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 25 years as on 31.12.2015
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written exam & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.320/- for Open category and Rs.170/- for other category through SBI/CSC/ Online Payment.
How to Apply Maharashtra Police Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply On-Line through the website https://mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in/Forms/Home.aspx from 03.02.2016 to 18.02.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 03.02.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 18.02.2016
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee Online : 18.02.2016
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI : 22.02.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : https://mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in/PDF/NagpurCity_New.pdf?WindowPopup=False
Apply Online : https://mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in/Forms/Home.aspx