Maharashtra PSC – MPSC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of Maharashtra Forest Service Preliminary Exam 2016 (55 Vacancies) in Mumbai (Maharashtra) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 23 February 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Maharashtra Forest Service Preliminary Exam 2016 post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt No. : 05/2016
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Maharashtra Forest Service Preliminary Exam 2016
- No. of Vacancy : 55 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or in Medicine with specialisation in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University established in India by Law and Experience gained after acquiring above qualifications in the manufacture or testing of drugs or enforcement of the provisions of the act for a minimum period of five years.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 45 Years as on 01.01.2016.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.523/- for Unreserved category, Rs.323/- for Reserved category in the form of SBI Challan/ Online Payment/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
How to Apply MPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply On-Line through the website www.mpsc.gov.in from 03.02.2016 to 23.02.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 03.02.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 23.02.2016
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI : 08.02.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/PublicApp/STD/GetFile_MPSC.ashx?ID=7cbff5dc-8511-4bf1-8f31-a2f4603b7fb3
Apply Online Link : https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx