National Remote Sensing Centre – NRSC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 47 Graduate & Technician Apprentices Vacancies in Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 06 March 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Graduate & Technician Apprentices post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : NRSC.RMT.01/2016
Job Location: Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Graduate Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy : 17 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Technician Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy : 30 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.3542/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for NRSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Graduate Apprentices : First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology in the respective disciplines with 65% marks or above OR Bachelor’s Degree + First Class Degree in Library Science/Library & Information Science.
- For Technician Apprentices : First Class Diploma (3 years duration) in Engineering in the respective disciplines.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 35 years as on 06.03.2016
How to Apply NRSC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.nrsc.gov.in from 15.02.2016 to 06.03.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.02.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 06.03.2016
Details Advertisement Link: http://126.96.36.199:1895/erechomepage/(S(irvmrnrgwscrjumrz2pach55))/pdf.aspx?ADID=20160211111047
Apply Online : http://188.8.131.52:1895/erechomepage/