Odisha PSC – OPSC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 77 Forest Ranger Vacancy in Odisha . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 14 March 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Forest Ranger post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt No.: 20 of 2015-16
Job Location : Odisha
Job Details :
- Post Name : Forest Ranger
- No. of Vacancy : 77 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Pay Scale : Rs. 4600/-
Category wise Vacancies :
- Scheduled Cast : 20 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe : 57 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor Degree from a recognized university or institution in India with subjects namely Botany/ Chemistry/ Geology/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics/ Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry and Zoology or bachelor Degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in engineering or an equivalent qualification.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 37 years (as on 01.01.2016)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test, Physical Test & Viva Voce test.
How to Apply OPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.opsc.gov.in from 15.02.2016 to 14.03.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 15.02.2016
Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 14.03.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.opsc.gov.in/Admin/RecrAttachments/201516.pdf
Apply Online : http://www.opsconline.gov.in/